Arta Reposado Tequila
Aged for 11 months in hand-charred, 180 liter Kentucky bourbon American White Oak barrels. Medium body with a golden wheat hue and smooth, silky texture. Perfectly combines traditional reposado smoke with modern spice. Aged one month more it would be classified as an Añejo.
Aroma: Ripe pear with sweet almond butter, light vanilla and hints of spice.
Taste: Sweet pumpkin with vanilla followed with a white pepper flower finish.
Pairings: Ham, salami, cold appetizers
- Best of Show: Best Reposado & Best White Spirit Aged, WSWA Tasting Competition, 2014
- Double Gold: WSWA Tasting Competition, 2014
- Silver Medal: WSWA Tasting Competition, 2013
- Gold Medal: San Francisco World Spirits Competition, 2013
- Silver Medal: Beverage Tasting Institute, 2012
- Silver Medal: Spirits of Mexico in San Diego, 2011
- 1st Place: Monterey Tequila Festival, 2010