Clase Azul - Plata Tequila
Clase Azul Plata is a fresh tasting blanco tequila produced from 100% organic blue weber agave. The agave is slow cooked in traditional brick ovens for 72 hours and then distilled using a proprietary yeast developed by our master distiller. Plata is not aged and the natural colors that come from the slow cooking are filtered out prior to bottling in a stunning crystal clear bottle with blue accent at its base.
- Agave: Hand-selected, organic Weber Blue Agaves that have matured for nine years.
- Cooking: Slow cooking of the agave piñas for 72 hours in traditional stone ovens.
- Fermentation: Using Clase Azul's proprietary strain of yeast.
- Distillation: Careful attention to pot still distillation ensures the highest quality spirit.
- Water: Naturally filtered water refined in a special five step process.
- Tequila filtration: Triple micrón- filtration ensures the highest quality spirit without compromising its integrity.
- Bottled in a modern, crystal clear glass decanter in the iconic Clase Azul shape. Each bottle features a stunning blue base and silver agave medallion.
- Clase Azul Plata should be served neat or in a fresh cocktail using high quality ingredients.
- CATEGORY: 100% blue agave
- TYPE: Blanco (silver)
- ALC. CONT. 40% alc. Vol. (80 Proof)
- PLANT: Organic agave plant
- REGION: Jalisco Highlands (Altos de Jalisco)
- PRODUCER: Casa Tradición S.A. de C.V.
- DISTILLERY: Productos Finos de Agave (NOM 1416)
- LOCATION: Jesús María (Arandas region, Jalisco)
- COOKING: Slow cooking with steam in tradicional stone ovens for 72 hours
- MILLING: Artisan milling
- FERMENTATION: Proprietary yeast (secret formula)
- DISTILLATION: Double distillation in copper still
- COLOR: Silver tequila, clear
- BODY: Full of body but not too strong
- AROMA: Herbal and citric notes, very smooth
- TASTE: Very big mouth-feel and long, often sweet after taste
- DECANTER: Semi Industrial glass
- CAP: Pewter
- MEDALLION: Silver