Clase Azul - Reposado Tequila
For many years, tequila connoisseurs have praised Clase Azul Reposado for its superior taste and stunning handmade decanter. By definition, reposado translates to "rested" or "calm" which can certainly influence the experience of sipping this particular Clase Azul which is aged in used American oak barrels for eight months after it has gone through the distillation process. Each bottle is made with high quality white ceramic and then hand painted by artisans in our bottling facility. Attention to detail comes second to none, which is evident when admiring what is considered an iconic bottle.
- Agave: Hand-selected, organic Weber Blue Agaves that have matured for nine years.
- Cooking: Slow cooking of the agave piñas for 72 hours in traditional stone ovens.
- Fermentation: Using Clase Azul's proprietary strain of yeast.
- Distillation: Careful attention to pot still distillation ensures the highest quality spirit.
- Water: Naturally filtered water refined in a special five step process.
- Tequila filtration: Triple micrón- filtration ensures the highest quality spirit without comprising its integrity.
- Aging: Clase Azul Reposado is aged for a minimum of 8 months in the finest quality, second use oak barrels.