AN UNAGED, PURE SPIRIT
- A blanco tequila is unaged and clear—the distilled essence of the agave plant.
ESTATE-GROWN BLUE AGAVE
- Don Pilar grows his agave on five private ranches in the Highlands of Jalisco near the town of San José de Gracia.
THE MOZART METHOD OF FERMENTATION
- Our master distillers insist on serenading the agave must with Baroque music during the 200 hours of fermentation to coax the conversion from sugar-to-alcohol.
AROMATIC PROFILE & CLEAN FINISH
- Don Pilar’s Blanco has a wonderfully fragrant profile and a refreshingly clean finish.
- A clean, crystalline liquid.
- The nose offers fresh notes of lime, pineapple and baked agave.
- The palate is crisp and lightly sweet, rounding out smoothly.
- It finishes cleanly with a refreshing citrus zest.