- Crisp and bright white wine made to enjoy on warm, sunny days.
- Crafted in the classic Northern Italian style.
Grown in the cool climate of Monterey County, ideal conditions for this delicate grape, our Pinot Grigio is delightfully refreshing. The grapes are picked in the early morning and fermentation takes place in stainless steel tanks at cool temperatures, bringing out top notes of apricots and tangerines, followed by flavors of pear, green apple and grapefruit with underlying mineral accents.
- YEAR: 2016
- WINEMAKER: Corey Beck
- BLEND: 84% Pinot Grigio 10% Chardonnay 6% Chenin Blanc
- ALCOHOL: 13%
- BARREL REGIMEN: Stainless steel
- DOUBLE GOLD - BEST PINOT GRIGIO - 2017 Toast of the Coast