- A powerfully complex wine with a classic flavor profile and youthful maturity.
- Debuted with the 2006 vintage, the first year our wines were produced at the Sonoma property.
For our Ivory Label Cabernet Sauvignon, we combine fruit from appellations as far north as El Dorado and as far south as Paso Robles where some of our vineyards experience diurnal temperature extremes, which slows the ripening process and enhances the rich, succulent flavors of the fruit, as well as the complexity of the palate.
- YEAR: 2015
- WINEMAKER: Corey Beck
- BLEND: 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
- ALCOHOL: 14%
- BARREL REGIMEN: 12 months French oak
- GOLD - 91 POINTS - 2017 Los Angeles International Wine & Spirits Competition