Francis Coppola Diamond Collection - Scarlet Label Diamond Red Blend
- A "sky's the limit” wine, featuring fruit from top-notch vineyards in Napa, Sonoma, Lodi and El Dorado.
- Blend of Syrah, Petit Verdot, Petite Sirah, Zinfandel, and Malbec.
Inspired by Scarlet O’Hara of Gone With the Wind, a cinematic masterpiece, a story of hope, survival, and love that transcends life’s most tumultuous events. Her role, at the center of it all, a complicated heroine with a rebellious personality, a woman who left such a lasting impression on audiences that she became an American icon.
Like its namesake, our Scarlet Label Red Blend is complex, tempestuous, and alluring. It has all the sophistication and refinement of Scarlet O’Hara, but a bold presence and rich, spicy nuances that make it anything but demure. Made from a blend of Zinfandel, Syrah, Petite Sirah, Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot, this wine offers true distinction. That’s what makes Scarlet Label Diamond Red Blend poised to be another classic, just like the Scarlet it is named after.
- YEAR: 2014
- WINEMAKER: Corey Beck
- BLEND: 38% Petit Verdot 31% Cabernet Sauvignon 31% Syrah
- ALCOHOL: 13.64%
- BARREL REGIMEN: 10 months in French oak
- Gold - 92 POINTS - 2016 Sommelier Challenge