Kendall-Jackson Vintner's Reserve - Pinot Noir
This dark garnet Vintner's Reserve Pinot Noir delivers bright cherry, strawberry and raspberry fruit with elegant earthy notes infused with cola and mild spice accents. Oak aging adds a hint of vanilla and a soft, toasty finish.
- Aged for 10 months in 97% French (22% new) oak barrels for hints of toast, vanilla and cedar aromas.
- Lots are kept separate until the final blend so that our winemakers have the ability to craft a wine that exhibits the perfect blend of flavors and ar omas from each region.
- Cool California Coast Sourcing.
- Santa Barbara County infuses the wine with dark cherry lushness.
- Monterey County grapes develop the floral nuances and structure along with flavors of ripe strawberry, raspberry and black berry.
- Mendocino County adds dark fruit tones as well as excellent tannins to the structur e and mouthfeel.
- Grapes are grown on benchland rolling hillsides and mountain top vineyards that develop small, densely flavored grapes which become well-structured wines.
- APPELLATION: California
- COMPOSITION: 100% Pinot Noir
- T.A.: 0.53g/100ml
- PH: 3.68
- ALC %: 14.5%