MARLBOROUGH, NEW ZEALAND
These grapes were selected from vineyards in Marlborough’s Wairau Valley and the neighbouring Awatere Valley. Fast draining, alluvial loams over gravelly subsoils in these valleys provide ideal growing conditions for our Sauvignon Blanc. Individual blocks were targeted for their strengths and overall contribution to the blend. The vines ranged in age, up to 14 years, bringing a mix of youthful vigour and depth of flavour.
- Great to drink with anyone at any time. Pairs brilliantly with fresh oysters, asparagus, lobster, or summer salads.
- Color: Light straw with yellow and green hues.
- Aroma: Citrus and tropical fruits backed by characteristic herbaceous notes for which Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc is renowned.
- Palate: An exuberant wine brimming with juicy acidity and fruit sweetness, providing a balanced flavour profile. The finish is fresh, zesty, and lingering.
- Cellar: All these factors have resulted in the plethora of fruit flavours, crisp acidity, and complexity of this stunning wine. Ready for immediate enjoyment, this wine will continue to develop from one to three years.