Santa Margherita Pinot Grigio
- TASTING NOTES: With its straw yellow color, clean intense aroma, and dry golden apple taste, our signature Pinot Grigio is full of authentic, flavorful personality.
- FOOD PAIRINGS: A clean, lovely aperitif to start any food occasion. It goes wonderfully with fresh cheeses, seafood, pasta, and rice dishes, as well as white meats, sushi and soufflés.
- GRAPES: Pinot Grigio
- ORIGIN: Alto Adige
- ALCOHOL LEVEL: 12% vol.
- RECOMMENDED GLASS: A medium-sized, tulip-shaped glass, narrowing at the rim
- SERVING TEMPERATURE: 50 - 54° F
- AGING POTENTIAL: 1-2 years, meant to be enjoyed fresh